- Miliband Launching Labour Election Campaign
[27 Mar 15, 11:31am] Labour leader Ed Miliband is set to launch his party's General Election campaign at the Olympic Park in East London.
- VIP Child Abuse: New Police Corruption Claims
[27 Mar 15, 11:31am] The watchdog is now investigating 17 accusations of misconduct by officers linked to alleged high-profile paedophiles.
- Clarkson Row Producer Will Not Press Charges
[27 Mar 15, 11:29am] A lawyer for Oisin Tymon, who was left with a split lip, says the matter "has taken its toll" on him and his friends and family.
- Poll: Cameron Wins Leaders' TV Clash
[27 Mar 15, 9:42am] An opinion poll declares the PM winner of the Battle for Number 10, but on Twitter Ed Miliband seems to have swung it for many.
- Zayn Malik 'More In Control' After Leaving 1D
[27 Mar 15, 8:39am] The singer reveals he had not been happy in One Direction for a while but was worried about upsetting the band's loyal fans.
- One Quarter Of Students Consider Sex Work
[27 Mar 15, 7:48am] A study finds that 5% of British students have worked in the sex industry, with many doing so to pay for basic living expenses.
- 'Tough Enough' Miliband Battles With Cameron
[27 Mar 15, 7:29am] The Labour leader and the Prime Minister discuss zero-hours contracts and immigration in the Battle for Number 10.
- 'Home Alone' Arrest Made Every Day - Report
[27 Mar 15, 5:49am] More than 100 mothers and fathers faced investigations for leaving their children unsupervised over three months, data shows.
- Policeman Held For Allegedly Murdering Wife
[26 Mar 15, 11:37pm] The 49-year-old is taken into custody after officers arrive at a home in Wootton Hall Park, Northampton.
- 30 Injured As Coach Overturns In Scotland
[26 Mar 15, 6:46pm] A Royal Navy helicopter flies injured pensioners to hospital after a tour bus overturns at a beauty spot in western Scotland.