- Rotherham Abuse Scandal: Twelve New Victims
[2 Sep 14, 6:43pm] Police say the new abuse claims were made since a damning report last week into a child exploitation scandal in the town.
- Ashya's Parents Released From Custody
[2 Sep 14, 6:27pm] The parents of Ashya King have been released from custody in Madrid, Sky News understands.
- Exclusive: Olympic Stadium Bill May Rise £15m
[2 Sep 14, 5:59pm] Work is under way to convert the stadium for use by West Ham but the cost to the taxpayer looks set to rise by millions of pounds.
- Sir Cliff Raid: Police And BBC Deny Wrongdoing
[2 Sep 14, 5:55pm] The head of South Yorkshire Police apologises to the pop star if his force was "insensitive" about the search of his home.
- How Scottish 'Yes' May Impact 'Invisible Border'
[2 Sep 14, 5:31pm] While businesses and families could find themselves exporting and travelling abroad, currency is the top concern for most people.
- Scottish Referendum: No Vote's Lead Narrows
[2 Sep 14, 5:29pm] The Yes campaign gains momentum with just two-and-a-half weeks to go before Scotland votes on independence.
- 'Huge Leap In The Dark': Boris Island Rejected
[2 Sep 14, 5:00pm] The Airports Commission says there are "serious doubts" about the plan, but the London Mayor slams the "myopic" decision.
- National Grid Seeks Extra Winter Electricity
[2 Sep 14, 2:03pm] The country's power generators are being asked how much more they could provide as the supply outlook worsens for this winter.
- Ashya: Opinion Divided On Proton Beam Therapy
[2 Sep 14, 1:09pm] Ashya King's parents sought the radical treatment for his brain tumour - but evidence that it works is not overwhelming.
- Blackpool Pen Stabbing: Police Hunt Attacker
[2 Sep 14, 12:54pm] Police release images of 66-year-old Cynthia Bell, who was stabbed with "significant force" after asking a man to get off a coach.