- Labour Claims 'Secret' Tory Plan To Cut Nurses
[19 Apr 15, 7:52am] The Conservatives dismiss the attack arguing the out-of-date figures do not take account of its pledge to increase NHS funding.
- Tories Pledge Thatcher-Style Lloyds Sell-Off
[19 Apr 15, 6:50am] The Tories vow to sell billions of Government shares in Lloyds bank as Labour warns they are secretly planning to "cut nurses".
- Search For Missing Kayaker Off Southampton
[19 Apr 15, 6:35am] A helicopter, lifeboats and land-based rescue teams are scouring the area for the man after he fails to return.
- Record Number Of Women Running For Election
[19 Apr 15, 6:16am] Over half of Labour candidates in target seats are female, marking a major step forward in the battle for equality in Parliament.
- Vandals Attack Ambulance While On 999 Call
[19 Apr 15, 5:46am] Paramedics on an emergency call had the windscreen of their ambulance smashed with a brick as they treated a patient.
- Clarkson's Cancer Scare Before Top Gear Assault
[19 Apr 15, 5:44am] The presenter reveals that just days before he hit a Top Gear colleague he was told a lump on his tongue was "probably cancer".
- Let's Party: Richest Dominate Political Donations
[19 Apr 15, 5:41am] The wealthiest in Britain accounted for almost half of political donations, the first-ever Sunday Times political rich list finds.
- Six Arrested Over 'Terrorism' Are Released
[19 Apr 15, 4:15am] The family of a man, who was arrested after he apparently attempted to travel to Syria, speak of their relief after he is freed.
- Bootle Murders: Suspect May Be In London
[19 Apr 15, 3:59am] Police urge the public not to approach Peter Fox, whose mother and sister were found dead in Merseyside, as their manhunt widens.
- 'Vital Clues' In Fatal Teen KFC Stabbing
[18 Apr 15, 1:35pm] The fatally wounded 18-year-old was driven to hospital in a speeding Audi, which was later found abandoned.