- Hatton Garden Jewellery Raid Firm To Shut Down
[1 Sep 15, 2:40pm] Hatton Garden Safe Deposit goes into liquidation after trade slumped in the wake of the audacious raid over the Easter weekend.
- Hackers Claim Revenge Attack On NCA Website
[1 Sep 15, 1:30pm] The National Crime Agency site is down for over two hours after a Distributed Denial of Service attack claimed by Lizard Squad.
- Beverley Sisters Singer Joy Dies Aged 91
[1 Sep 15, 1:23pm] Joy and her twin sisters Teddie and Babs became the highest paid female act of their time when they signed a deal in 1951.
- Cameron Agrees EU Referendum Word Change
[1 Sep 15, 12:36pm] The original question, which asked voters to decide "Yes" or "No", could be seen as biased, the Electoral Commission says.
- Lorries Face Ban Over New Cycle Safety Measures
[1 Sep 15, 11:37am] The capital becomes the first city in Britain to fine the drivers of HGVs not fitted with equipment to protect cyclists.
- Will Spectre Be Craig's Final Bond Appearance?
[1 Sep 15, 10:45am] As the anticipation mounts ahead of the 24th Bond film's release, the star reveals that sometimes the fame gets too much.
- Holidays On The NHS: It's The Worth Not The Cost
[1 Sep 15, 10:30am] Spending £120m of NHS cash on horse riding and holidays sounds hard to justify. But what if they are more effective than medicine?
- NHS Buys Patients A Summer House And Satnav
[1 Sep 15, 9:50am] Thousands of pounds are being spent on holidays, horse riding, iRobot cleaners and other items for the long-term sick.
- National Sperm Bank Has Just Nine Donors
[1 Sep 15, 9:09am] The head of the centre says it could take five years to get enough donors, but says a new ad campaign could make a difference.
- Babies To Get New Meningitis B Vaccine
[1 Sep 15, 8:20am] Around 1,200 mainly babies and children get the infection each year, with one in 10 dying and others permanently disabled.