- Doctor Jailed For Secret Toilet Recordings
[26 Nov 14, 3:27pm] Lam Hoe Yeoh is described in court as "despicable" and "one of the most prolific non-contact offenders ever investigated".
- Jihadist Who Skipped Bail Taunts UK Authorities
[26 Nov 14, 2:55pm] A convert suspected of encouraging terrorism in Britain sends tweets from Syria, where he now claims to be fighting.
- Ex-Care Home Boss Guilty Of Child Sex Charges
[26 Nov 14, 2:23pm] The former children's home owner is convicted of 26 counts of historical sex abuse and cleared of another two at his trial.
- Anger Over Tony Blair's Anti-Poverty Award
[26 Nov 14, 2:13pm] Thousands sign a petition in protest at the honour, while an ambassador for the charity says he is "embarrassed" by the decision.
- Diplomats Traffic Workers Under Legal Immunity
[26 Nov 14, 12:44pm] Sky News talks to a domestic worker who came to the UK to work for diplomats and was virtually imprisoned in their home.
- Rape Among Alleged Crimes By Diplomats In UK
[26 Nov 14, 12:30pm] Suspects cannot be arrested and possibly later charged unless the person's government waives their diplomatic immunity.
- Rich Tea: Expert's Tastebuds Insured For £1m
[26 Nov 14, 11:41am] A master blender joins the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and J-Lo and takes out insurance on his most valuable asset.
- Thomas Cook Shares Plunge 20% As Boss Quits
[26 Nov 14, 8:06am] The travel operator chief says her transformation of the loss-making business is complete and she wants a new challenge.
- UK Cancer Survival Rates Below Third World
[26 Nov 14, 5:52am] A study shows patients in Puerto Rico, Indonesia and Malaysia are more likely to survive some cancers than Britain.
- Police Launch House Of Lords Expenses Probe
[26 Nov 14, 4:15am] The Met is reviewing "allegations of unlawful claiming of allowances" after Lord Hanningfield wrongly claimed £3,300.