- High School Of 'Jihadi John' Under Scrutiny
[28 Feb 15, 5:24am] A classmate of Mohammed Emwazi at Quintin Kynaston has told Sky News "nothing in the high school could have left him radicalised".
- Tax Break Cut To Pay For Labour Fees Pledge
[28 Feb 15, 5:18am] Ed Miliband's plans to reduce fees will only benefit "the investment bankers of the future", warns Business Secretary Vince Cable.
- Unions Protest As East Coast Line Goes Private
[28 Feb 15, 3:30am] The RMT plans to stage rallies along the nationwide route - a day before the rail franchise is handed to Virgin and Stagecoach.
- Boris Draws Blank Over Kid's Football Question
[28 Feb 15, 3:26am] Boris Johnson blasts "jihadi nonsense" and backs David Cameron - but is caught out by a football question from youngsters.
- Customers 'Duped' By Energy Switching Deals
[28 Feb 15, 2:43am] MPs accuse some price comparison sites of "behaving like backstreet market traders" rather than "trustworthy consumer champions".
- Saturday's National Newspaper Front Pages
[27 Feb 15, 11:21pm] Sky News takes a look at the stories making a splash on the front pages of Saturday's national newspapers.
- Sir Cliff Lawyers Hit Out Over Police Letter
[27 Feb 15, 8:47pm] The singer's legal representatives say the leaked letter has exposed him "to a further round of extremely damaging coverage".
- Prince Harry To Leave Armed Forces
[27 Feb 15, 6:33pm] The Prince, who has the rank of Captain, will end his active military career after serving two tours of duty in Afghanistan.
- Rebecca Watts: Police Search Bristol Lake
[27 Feb 15, 4:06pm] Detectives insist the operation is still a missing person's search as dogs and mounted police help track down the girl.
- Royal Mail To Raise Stamp Costs From 30 March
[27 Feb 15, 11:30am] The prices for both first and second class stamps are to go up from 62p and 53p respectively at the end of next month.