- Man And Woman Arrested Over Terror Claims
[28 May 15, 10:06pm] Police say the arrests were made to safeguard the public's safety - but that the pair did not pose any imminent threat.
- Death Crash Teen In 142mph Snapchat Boast
[28 May 15, 5:40pm] Addil Haroon sped through a red light, killing a man and cutting his car in half, after boasting on Snapchat of driving at 142mph.
- 'Deeply Concerning' Surge In Dog Attacks
[28 May 15, 4:16pm] Merseyside is named the dog attack capital of England, as experts warn of a "worrying" rise in the number of children savaged.
- Network Rail Staff To Strike Next Month
[28 May 15, 4:10pm] The RMT calls the latest pay offer "wholly inadequate" but Network Rail says the plans are unacceptable and will cause chaos.
- Tests Suggest 73% Of Fresh Chickens Have Bug
[28 May 15, 2:23pm] Checks indicate all of the big retailers failed to reach the industry target for reducing the food poisoning campylobacter.
- UK Economy: GDP Growth Remains At 0.3%
[28 May 15, 1:51pm] Expectations the figure would be revised upwards are proved wrong amid a sluggish services sector and a widening trade deficit.
- Submariner's Trident Fears Unfounded - Fallon
[28 May 15, 1:24pm] William McNeilly vanished after saying Trident was a "disaster waiting to happen", but a probe finds safety was not compromised.
- Backlash Over Breastfeeding Selfie Trend
[28 May 15, 5:16am] Bottle-feeding mothers speak out against breastfeeding selfies, saying the social media trend makes them feel judged.
- West Country Village To Hold Funeral For Duck
[27 May 15, 11:58pm] A duck called Desmond - who lived for 25 years in a village pond - will be honoured with a wake and the lowering of flags.
- Eight-Year-Old Boy Dies In Cemetery Accident
[27 May 15, 3:54pm] A child who died in a Glasgow cemetery after a gravestone apparently fell on him has been named by his family.